Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stereotypes about my country make me mad:( am I just hating or do u feel that way too?

I'm Canadian and always on american shows and some(but not all) un informed people I hear things about Canadians. I've only seen caribou in the zoo. I saw a beaver swimming at a lake ONCE. I can pronounce "about" and I dont say "aboot" I never say "eh". In my whole life I've only met one person who lives in the arctic. Not one person lives in an igloo. There are about 7000 arctic people and 30 million people. I don't care how many celebs live here, there are ten times as many people in the USA. Im not pround of my country cuz I think it's better than everyone else's, im proud of it cuz it's mine. Plz tell me am I just hating on un informed ppl or do u feel that way about ur country too?

No comments:

Post a Comment