Sunday, July 17, 2011

I am a 21 year old college junior, he is a 27 years old with a child. Can it work out?

I really really like this guy. He has a great personality and we definitely have a connection. I want it to work, but I'm not sure if he'd want to be in a relationship with me. I recently turned 21 and he recently turned 27 ... I am still working on my undergrad (have three more semesters) while he recently finished his masters (he is currently unemployed) Financially, there is no problem as my dad is the CEO of a certain somewhat nationally known company... I don't want to depend on my dad, of course, but he can definitely count on me if he needs anything. He also became the guardian of his nephew a year ago. This doesn't bug me as I have a really big family and I like kids! But would that be a problem for him? For the relationship? What are some ways to assure him that he has nothing to worry about and that it can work out despite our ages and where we are in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment