Saturday, July 16, 2011

Think I need a quick abortion only 13...can I depend on the good people of Planned Parenthood?

Probably not I do believe they put a stop to planned parent Hood. Well thank God they did in Indiana!!! I am not sure bout ur state. Adoption would b my answer. U have a special gift only God can give growing inside u as we speak. God has purposes for everything and there is a reason why u have a baby inside ur body right now that's a live. And swimming all around inside his or her mommys belly. If u feel ur too young and can't deal with it that's totally understandable. But I promise someone out here would give it the best life ever cause they may not b blessed enough to be able to have that gift of giving and bringing life n 2 this world. Please. Dont abort ur child please thank about the best options u have

No comments:

Post a Comment