Monday, July 11, 2011

Need help navigating Sprints retention depart?

Ok so here's my deal. I am eligable for some special upgrade until June 30 (don't totally understand why something about the way they are now handeling accounts vs the old way). Anyway I was really wanting the Evo 3g in white which I see some 3rd party stores are offering for free now for new customers. If I were to order it online I would pay 99.99 with my upgrade discounts. Problem is I don't get paid again until next week, which according to the woman this AM my upgrade will be over. My husband and I have had Sprint for over 8 years and currently pay for 2 B.Berry's with unlimited basically everything. Is there anything specific I can say to get that $100 waived as well? I tried the whole, if I were a new customer thing and that got me no where since it's 3rd party stores with the phone for free and not Sprint itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment