Monday, July 11, 2011

He told me how he feels about me while he was drinking?

I went to a party and to my surprise my crush was there. He was a little guarded at the beginning of the party. But as the night progressed he seemed more open. He saw a guy flirting with me, pulled me away and said i was his girlfriend, told me how badly he wanted to kiss me, and said he couldn't help the way he felt about me. We also danced the whole night and laughed. And he said that he hadn't called me before because he was older than i was, i said i didn't care. And replied that we should hangout. He agreed. And gave me his number. And before he left he gave me a big hug told me it was good seeing me and departed with a kiss on the cheek. I was happy because i've had the biggest crush on him for 2 months. He said he'd remember everything. But you can never be too sure. Should i text him? i really want to take things to the next level. I feel like i could really care about him he's a great person.

No comments:

Post a Comment