Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do you think this is a bad idea??????????? HELP!?

OK. i took my summer quarter final exam a week ago. I don't think I did well. Professor told the class that he will have the grades in by the end of this week. He says he is going to grade on curve so if the entire class did bad, it's going to help us. I think I did not too terribly but there's chance that depending on other students, that I might have a terribel grade, D or F. because I'm not sure how I did... So... should I go talk to the professor tomorrow before he turns in the grades and ask him for advice how I can improve on the future test? (I'm currently taking his 2nd course too). and get some advice on studying tips and ask him how I did on the final? Or do you think this will look shady, he will see me as opportunistic kid because I never talked to him privately or after class before... Pleae let me know!! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment