Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Do you think i could be pregnant?

my husband and i are trying to conceive baby #2. last period was on june 4. Had unprotected sex on june. 7 9 12 14 16 18 19 22 26 i ovulated from june 18-22 weird?? what are my chances of being pregnant? and also if i am pregnant when does implantaion bleeding occur, if i get it. i am 12dpo. i'm thinking of taking a pregnancy test on monday which will be15dpo which will be on monday, if no period of course. I had implantaion when i found out i was pregnant with my son. please let me know. really wanna be prego. i am not sure when i am suppose to get period so when should i take a pregnancy test? i am so anxious to know. been having cramps on and off. also is it true gender of baby depends on what days you have sex? also in sept i had very bad pains and went to the hospital and they did an ultrasound and catscan and they said i had an ovarian cyst on my right side. went to dr week after for check up and he said i had it and its gone. no surgery done or nothing. will that effect me get pregnant, or do i have a good chance of being pregnant? btw been feeling crampy on and off for the past couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment