Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Brewers in New York...what is the significance?

Some Brewer fan who should know this team goes up or down like a roller coaster team facing the Yankees with a pitching gap in strength due to Marcum not at a 100% and Sabathia in mostly tough form. I don't think he is that friendly (he left us for the money and I met him seemed arrogant and distant) with being with us for only one year. lol Your comments are part right and mostly off base. I only hope some of our weakest hitters this year like Hart, and Mcgehee come to life. Betancourt, and Gomez have to continue to shine. My only favorite pitcher on the team is Ax and he does it by sticking with it, one thing my coach always said to do. Don't let historic Yankee Stadium be a distraction or any of the rude Yankee fans. They remind me of Cubby world here. I have played on hostile turf and speak from some experience. When the opposing team and fans can get nasty play hard. The umpires won't give you an inch on any call and if they do maybe the stars are lined up for this team. I hope the Brewers are mentally tough as well as physically tough here.......(I expect to be ignored lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment