Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I have multiple questions about my diet and the problems i've been having..(Please help)?

Okay so, for a long time now, i've been dieting and exercising along with it obviously. Btw im a 14 year old girl, and my height is 5'6... weight, ill get into that later..(you'll see). So now for my exercise, i recently started running the mile... i was starting with once a week, then i eventually started running it almost everyday(trying) with the weather being crappy, rain etc. , also my brother, was taking me to the high school track where i live and that kind of stopped between him working, not having time, and being busy most of the time. So that stopped so i started instead walking down to my school which is literally a 6 minute walk away and running around the field 4 times or either the school(got sick of the field so just recently started running the school) which is a mile cause i did in gym class. I think this whole week, ever since monday, i've ran it everyday. i don't even know how to tell you my weigh and if its water or fat, it sucks! im either 157, 162,163,164,or 165. i was 163 last night, started out with 162 this morning, and now im 165! Ever since february, my doctor's appointment, i was 168, and i haven't seen that weight in a while so i think ive lost that.. i was told that i was not fat, but basically overweight for my age. I started cutting back little by little at that time, and it was hard for me so i stopped,(which i REALLY wish i didn't have) and started eating again, however somehow maintaining that weight(i forget howw) then it got easier in march, i figured out more ways, obviously april, and may... and i forget when but like i said i started running the mile little by little and now. So, my question is losing weight.. like more than 10.. but i actually think i know why this hasn't been going well is because the main reason, my dieting. It's been HORRIBLE and sooo hard for me. Between these awful cravings(my mom thinks im a sugar addict) and not being able to control it whatso ever. and the fact that i haven't been losing any weight, as much as i want to in this amount of time that im starting to give up then start up back again which is taking me incredibly soooo much amount of time than what i want it to. the beginning of today was going good for me, i was thinking about running the mile twice, but im soo tired and i just recently got a pain on the top of my leg, bottom, and it feels like a bruise and hurts running... there always has to be some freaking problem making it even HAAARDER for me! ugh! sorry.. the end of today though, not so good. i skipped dinner, thinking i would lose more, but it ended up backfiring me from being sooo hungry for the rest of the night. i did eat watermelon and a banana for dinner. but so farr ive aten 2 yogurts, two ice cream sandwhiches, ice cream, chips, i think maybe even a little bit more but yeah.... :( then i got really mad and started doing pushups and everything. i weighted myself, i was back at 165 and i totally gave up and started eating more but now, its stopped as i speak. My plan was to lose like all the extra fat off of me, so i could be skinny or thin again like 15-20 pounds before atleast summer, then it extended to 4th of july so i could be able to enjoy the food and wear nice clothing and look good and feel confident but now, 4th of july is just around the corner(3 days) and i have a party im attending and its not going to go well unless you could just magically lose 20 pounds in 3 days... maybe even just 10.... also, forget to mention, but my mom did say she has noticed a bloatyness i had on my face off and i look a bit less bloaty kind of that small layer of fat off if you know what i mean.... i dont get how that can happen when i was 168, 3 pounds more(well, depends if im still 165, never know with me i could go back down or whatever ugh) but that i dont get.. soooo.... PLEASE HELP ME!!! im legit so upset i could cry, and angry at myself, i wish i could just keep on running right now and do every exercise there is. so please help and i hope you understood me well. thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment